Tugboats or Parent/Child
A class for children age 6 months to 3 years, children must wear swim diapers if not potty trained.
Paddleboats or Pre Beginner
Children must be able to attend class without a parent and follow teacher instructions.
Rowboats or Beginner
Children must be able to go underwater comfortably.
Sailboats or Novice
Children must be able to float independently on stomach and back and demonstrate rotary breathing.
Skiboats or Intermediate
Children must have mastered rotary breathing and can swim freestyle and backstroke across pool.
Yachts or Advanced
Children must have knowledge of the four competitive strokes and be able to do legal breaststroke and butterfly kick.
One on one or semi private instruction for all ages and ability levels. To enroll in private lessons please fill out an intake form at the front desk or click HERE and fill it out online.
Harbor Swim School now features:
- Smaller class sizes, more individual attention
- More class times, with more levels overlapping---makes it easier to schedule two or more kids
- A lifeguard on deck---parents can feel free to go work out during their child's lesson
- A safer learning space with less distractions
- Make up lessons for our parent/child classes
Harbor Swim School Policies:
- Refunds and credits will not be given once the classes have started. To receive a full refund you must cancel one week prior to the beginning of the session.
- Harbor does not offer make up lessons if a class is missed except for Parent/Child classes.
- Parents/spectators must watch from the far side of the pool and remain clear of the learning area.
- Children who aren't potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Participants must shower before entering the pool.
- Only members may use the facility during their child's swim lesson. Non members may purchase a day pass at the front desk.