Welcome to Kids Club at Harbor Athletic Club!
Kids Club is a fun, safe, food free environment designed for your child to play with other children or independently while you workout at Harbor.
Kids Club Frequently Asked Questions HERE
Kids Club Hours
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (*Summer 4:00 pm)
- Saturday 8:00 am - *2:00 pm (*Summer 12:00 pm)
- Sunday 8:00 am - *2:00 pm (*Summer 12:00 pm)
- (Holiday Hours will vary and are posted in Kids Club and/or the website prior to each holiday.)
- Kids Club will close 20 minutes early if no children are present.
Kids Club is included with all children's memberships. One day passes for Kids Club may be purchased at the front desk for children who are not members. The price is $5.00 per child, per visit. You must remain in Harbor Athletic Club or the Wellness Studios while your child is in Kids Club.
Kids Club is designed to be a pleasant experience for your children. A child is permitted to visit Kids Club up to 2 hours total per day.
Be sure to sign your child in when entering Kids Club. It is very important to fill out the sheet completely as situations may arise with your children where we would need to come find you.
When picking up your child, be sure to sign him/her out of Kids Club. If it is going to be someone different than the person who signed the child in, please notify the staff. An adult must sign children in and out of Kids Club.
Kids Club is a food free environment. Food and gum are not allowed in Kids Club. Drinks are permitted. Clearly label bottles and cups with your child's name.
Shoes or socks are required at all times (including infants).
Toys from home are not permitted in Kids Club. Some toys are choking hazards for the younger children. See staff for exceptions with comforting items and hand held game systems. Wii is available for play.
Parents are required to change their child's diaper. Kids Club staff will notify you. Diapers are to be changed on the table in the bathroom. Wipes and diapers are not provided by Kids Club.
Children will not be admitted to Kids Club if...
- They were too ill to attend or absent from school, preschool, or playgroup (all day).
- They have had a fever, diarrhea, or vomited during the past 24 hours.
- They have been on antibiotics for less than 24 hours.
- They have yellow or green mucus coming from the nose or eyes, a continuously runny nose, or a constant/severe cough.
- They have a rash.
- They have pinkeye and have not be on drops for at least 24 hours and eye matting (crust or goop), redness, and swelling is no longer present (Kids Club discretion).
- They have the norovirus (flu) illness. Children are contagious from the moment they begin feeling sick until 3 days after they recover.
If your child develops any of these symptoms, he/she must be picked up and taken out of Kids Club IMMEDIATELY.
Any questions or for more information email Wendi HERE