Kids Club is OPEN for ALL AGES
For quick in and out, pre-register your child on Club Automation
- You can check your kids into Kids Club for up to 1 1/2 hours. For a quick in and out, you can pre-register on Club Automation. Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
- Masks are optional in kids club.
- Kids Club sign-up is only available on the desktop version of Club Automation, not the app yet. If you aren’t by a computer call the front desk to get signed up, 608-831-6500.
- Kids Club Guest Passes are available to purchase at the front desk for $5 per visit. Want to use the whole club? Youth Passes are available for $10. An authorized guardian must drop off and pick up child.
- Nannies, babysitters, grandparents, and friends cannot check-in/out/be responsible for other parents’ children in Kids Club.
About Harbor Kids Club
Your child will love Harbor Athletic Club. There are so many wonderful teachers and friends that your child will play with, they won’t want to leave! Enjoy your time to work out knowing your child is having a wonderful time. Many kids like to come and have play dates when they know that their friends are going to be there. Grab a friend and work out together.
Kids Club welcomes ages Newborn to 13 years old. Newborns are welcome at any age. Kids can be on their own in Harbor Athletic Club at age 14 years old. See Harbor’s Minor Member Guidelines for policies.
The Harbor Kids Club has 2 different spaces for your children to enjoy. The Main Room has separate areas for babies, and structured activities- for example, a kitchen, art, small toys, reading, puzzles and games areas.
The Overflow Room (connected to the Main Room with a doorway) is more of a large motor skills, running room with a play structure, trucks, cars, basketball hoops and the Wii (active games)
Our Kids Club staff must have a reference check and background check for employment and upon hiring receive extensive training on safety and emergency situations. One professional rescuer is always in the building and we have a fully stocked first aid kit for boo-boos.
Frequently Asked Questions
In an effort to maintain a sanitary and healthy environment, we may exclude, or require that you remove, from the Kids Club any child we deem in our sole discretion to be a sick child. If a child becomes sick while in Kids Club, you must immediately remove the child from Kids Club. If your child does not attend day care, preschool, playgroup or school due to sickness or illness, your child may not use Kids Club that day. We may require a physician’s verification of wellness before a sick child returns to Kids Club. We reserve the right to determine whether a child is sufficiently sick to be excluded or removed from Kids Club, but a child who exhibits one or more of the following symptoms are subject to exclusion or removal:
• A child with an illness or condition that a physician determines has not had sufficient treatment to reduce risk to others. (48 hours or more for various other illnesses/viruses including but not limited to hand, foot and mouth, stomach flu, influenza).
• A child does not attend day care, preschool, playgroup or school due to sickness, illness,(includes recovering/lethargy) your child may not use Kids Club that day.
• A child who has conjunctivitis (pink eye) and have not been on drops for at least 24 hours and eye matting (crust or goop), redness, pus draining and swelling is no longer present (Kids Club discretion).
• A child who has vomited or had any abnormally loose stool within the prior 24 hours.
• A child with a bacterial infection, such as strep throat or impetigo, who has not yet completed 24 hours of antibiotics.
• A child with a profusely runny nose, with either green or yellow mucus.
• A child with unexplained lethargy.
• A child with untreated and/or contagious lice, ringworm or scabies.
• A child with a temperature of 100 degrees axially or higher.
• A child with an undiagnosed rash or a rash attributable to a contagious illness or condition.
• A child with significant respiratory distress (consistent bad cough).
• A child who is not able to participate in Kids Club/Youth Fitness activities in reasonable comfort.
• A child who requires more care than our staff can provide without compromising the health and safety of other children.
• For more information/policies on specific illnesses or you would like to report an illness please contact Kali Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Update: When bringing your child(ren) to Kids Club, you are confirming you or your child(ren) are not showing any of the following potential COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Aches or Pains
- Malaise (a general feeling of discomfort or illness)
- Loss of Sense of Taste or Smell
In addition, you confirm you will not bring your child(ren) if you or your child(ren) has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days nor awaiting test results, and have not knowingly been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Kids Club is included with all children’s memberships.
It is $12.00 per month for each child on your membership. A child’s membership includes access to Kids Club, marked free Youth Fitness Classes, 4 pools and the basketball court under your supervision. See Harbor’s Minor Member Guidelines for activities by age. Swimming Lessons and some Youth Fitness Activities have an additional minimal charge per session ($).
Kids Club Only Passes are available to purchase at the front desk for $5 per visit. Want to use the whole club? Youth Passes are available for $10.
Register for Kids Club HERE
- Sign Up is preferred to ensure your spot, but is not required
- Ages 2 and younger registration required
- Register for up to a week in advance and up to 1.5 Hour a day.
- Last Minute Work Out, no problem, just call the front desk before you come 608-831-6500
When you a child is associated with your membership, you are assigned as the Authorized Guardian automatically.
- For your child’s safety, only an Authorized Guardian will be allowed to drop off or pick up your child.
- The Authorized Guardian needs to stay on the Harbor Campus for the duration the child is signed in.
- Children are welcome to use the Club under direct supervision of adults other than their Authorized Guardian. For example nannies, babysitters, friends etc are able to take another child swimming, they just not able to drop off at Kids Club. See Harbor’s Minor Member Guidelines for activities by age.
In Kids Club
- Kids Club Staff will update your pictures in Club Automation and assign , allergy or special needs as often as needed for safety.
- When signing in, communicate with the Kids Club Staff your location and estimate return time.
Everything in Kids Club is cleaned and disinfected after each open set of hours. There is a cleaning schedule for everything not used on a daily basis. If toys are dirty or put in a child’s mouth they are put aside and disinfected.
Kids Club is a food free environment. Food and gum are not allowed in Kids Club due to allergies. Drinks are permitted. Clearly label bottles and cups with your child’s name. We do also feed babies bottles if provided.
Parents are required to change their child’s diaper. Diapers are to be changed on the changing table in the bathroom. The changing station is cleaned with every use.
The parent is responsible for changing and providing diapers/wipes.
Check your child’s diaper before leaving them in Kids Club so that your workout won’t be interrupted.
There is a bathroom located in the main room of Kids Club. There is a smaller toilet seat. The bathroom is spot cleaned and deep cleaned daily.
We love giving parents a break to focus on themselves and want you to feel confident and safe leaving your children in our care. Do you have other questions that are not answered here? Please reach out to our Kids Club director Kali Alexander email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Ready To Begin Your Fitness Journey?
Fitness is a
We truly believe Harbor Athletic Club is a club for all reasons. Whether your reason is to increase your fitness level, learn to relax by taking yoga, feel recharged in group exercise classes, or just want to stretch your muscles in the warm water pool, you can find it at Harbor.