Creating a personalized celebration of your child’s special day is a piece of cake! You pick the party, choose a day and invite your guests. We’ll do the rest. Everything you need to make your child’s birthday a day to remember, from the plates to the pool, is just a check mark away. Fill out our super-simple form and press Submit…we’ll take care of the rest!
- Additional Time @ $35/Hour
- Additional Guests @ $5/Guest
- Bouncy House @ $50
- 1 Hour Swimming @ $20
- Lifeguard @ $35/Hour
- Yoga & Music with Miss Lynn @ $75/Hour
- 1 Hour Dance with Miss Amanda @ $75/Hour
- Party Invitations @ $6 per 15 invites
- Pre-Decorated Party Room @ $25
- Pizza Delivered @ $15/Pizza
- Cake (up to $25)
- Goodie Bag @ $2/Bag
Yoga & Music with Miss Lynn
Miss Lynn, a mom of two energetic boys, will sing, dance, do yoga, be silly, play guitar and run with your children! Themes that easily lend themselves to yoga, music & movement are ‘A Day at the Beach’, ‘A Trip to the Henry Vilas Zoo’, ‘Dinosaurs’, ‘Farm Friends’, ‘Fun with Trains, Planes and Boats!‘ and ‘Let’s Go Camping!’ Lynn has years of experience teaching both yoga and music to children of all ages and adults. Parents are encouraged to participate with children ages 1 – 3. Check out the classes that Miss Lynn teaches at Harbor here.
Dance with Miss Amanda
Miss Amanda has taught dance in the area of over 10 years. Growing up as a “dance kid,” Amanda took jazz, tap and ballet. She choreographed for her high schools dance team in Green Bay. This later led to teaching intermediate hip hop to adults at Art of Dance Studio and Dance Fabulous. Currently, she teaches Moves ‘N Grooves at Harbor that includes all styles and a Hip Hop class for ages 9 – 11 years old.
- $50 Deposit Required to Book Party
- Harbor requires children ages 13 and under to be supervised at ALL TIMES with a ratio of 1:5
- Parent/Guardian waiver form must be signed for each child before or at time of drop off
- Parties are offered after 6pm on Fridays and after 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 30 people maximum (Adults & Children)
- Ready to book a party? Or have any questions? Please call Liz at 831.6500.