About Youth Fitness
It is never too early to develop healthy exercise habits. At Harbor, we are known for our wide variety of group classes for kids of all ages from toddlers to teens. These classes teach sportsmanship, respect, and team building skills and at the same time improve fitness levels through specialized activities. Our offerings include strength and agility training, choreographed dance performance to music, or more sports-specific sessions such as swimming or racquetball lessons.
Our programs are designed help children develop positive behaviors at an early age. Kids grow up fast. Let Harbor help inspire them in their pursuit of lifelong fitness.
Youth Fun & Games
Youth Boxing by Canvas Club
Youth Weight Room Fundamentals
Youth Enrichment Program
2020-2021 School Year
We are excited to announce our new Youth Enrichment Program, a blended version of our summer camp and after school care. The Harbor Youth Enrichment Program offers a safe and structured setting where children ages 7 and up will receive 4 or 8 hours of enrichment to enhance their mind, body and spirit. Programming is led by education and fitness professionals and includes structured homework time, creative activities, tutoring, physical activity, quiet space and more!
- AM Session- 8:00 am-12:00 pm
PM Session- 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Masks will be required in indoor spaces
- Temperature checks will be taken each day upon arrival for both staff and children
- Children will have a dedicated work space in a large private office with only 1 or 2 other children
- Daily agenda will include assigned school work, physical fitness (think boxing, boot camp, non contact games) and creative time
- Children will need to bring a laptop or tablet with them as well snack and water bottle
- Lunch Bunch available from 12-12:30 if you are doing both AM and PM sessions
- Cleaning will happen nightly as well as between the AM/PM session
- Questions or would like to register? Please contact John.
Ready To Begin Your Fitness Journey?
Fitness is a
We truly believe Harbor Athletic Club is a club for all reasons. Whether your reason is to increase your fitness level, learn to relax by taking yoga, feel recharged in group exercise classes, or just want to stretch your muscles in the warm water pool, you can find it at Harbor.